Thursday, December 23, 2010

Oh Christmas Tree

Since my Christmas vacation in London was canceled due to the worst winter weather the UK has seen in 20 years, I decided to drown my sorrows in the only way I know how--shopping!  Of course, I justified my purchases by reminding myself that I would have spent much more money in London.  Here are a few of my new favorite items.

Steve Madden Haylow Sandal

I fell in love with these timeless strappy patent leather heels the second I laid eyes on them.  A nude heel will never go out of style, and these shoes can turn even the simplest of outfits into a classy, put together look.  
Mango Lace-up C Fringe Heeled Ankle Boots 

I am absolutely obsessed with these black leather lace-up ankle boots from Mango.  I love the play between the hard black leather and the feminine fringe.  They look great worn with skinny jeans or a simple dress that needs that little extra something.  So in love!

Burberry Burrington Deep Black Jeans

The second I saw these jeans yesterday, I knew I would be purchasing the annual Christmas gift to myself (which is really just a justification to spend money on myself during the holiday season, but it gets the job done).  Not only do they have an extremely flattering fit, but the ankle zippers and hardware on the front pocket (which is hard to see in this picture) create a subtle bad-girl vibe.  Admittedly, the price is a little steep, but the quality of the denim and unique details make these skinny jeans worth every penny.

So if you need a reason to cheer up this holiday season--or even if you don't--go out there and buy yourself a Christmas present.  Think of it as a gift to your wardrobe, who has stuck beside you through thick and thin all year.


No comments:

Post a Comment