Friday, December 31, 2010

365 days later

It's almost 2011, and what better way to bring in the new year than by wearing a fabulous dress?  On new years eve, sparkles and glitter are the norm, but these dresses also catch my eye (from Nastygal and Asos).





Miss Sixty Dress With Mesh

ASOS Mesh and Ribbon Trim Bandeau Dress

ASOS Drape Shoulder Dress
While my pale skin and red hair would never let me pull off this dress, I absolutely love the shocking red color on a somewhat simplistic silhouette.


I randomly stumbled upon this dress while trying to find a picture of my own Alice and Olivia party dress which I will probably be wearing tonight.  I am in love with this strapless dress by the same designer.  It manages to use the NYE-desired sparkle with a very feminine skirt, creating a look reminiscent of an ice skater.  The best part?  This dress allows for a great statement heel.  I know Christmas is over, but is it too late to make a wish list?

No comments:

Post a Comment