Monday, January 31, 2011

Anarchy Street

How have I not known about this online store before today?!?  I want to cry--not only because this wonderland of low-price, trendy clothes escaped my knowledge for so long, but also because all the pieces I'm in love with are sold out.  However, I'm sure my credit card (and my mother) are both very excited about the latter.
Enjoy!

Image of Faux Shearling Leather Jacket in Gray-Green [SOLD OUT]
I don't understand how this beautiful faux shearling coat is only $79.  I do, however, understand why it is sold out.  Sigh...

Image of Shearling Lace Up Ankle Boots in Black [SOLD OUT]
Amazing.

Image of Multi Strap Shearling Boots
I fell in love with these shoes the second I saw them.  So of course I took the time to email Anarchy Street to ask when they will be receiving a pair of these in a size 8.  I blame my sudden overwhelming urge to shop online and spend money that I don't have on the Wake Forest University business school.  A girl can only study so much without a little retail therapy!

No comments:

Post a Comment