Friday, January 28, 2011

ODLR

Hello, readers!  I apologize for being MIA--things have been hectic lately, to say the least.  I am actually now a guest blogger/writer for cocokouture.com, which means my posts here probably won't be as frequent as they once were.  I encourage you all to check out cocokouture; it's a great blogazine all about fashion, fitness/lifestyle, celeb, and beauty, and I will love you forever if you read my pieces!
This week, in light of my recent offer to work as a merchandising intern for Oscar de la Renta (can you say DREAM JOB!!) I thought I would highlight some of my favorite pieces from the classy, elegant designer.
Unfortunately, due to ODLR's hightech website, I cannot use pictures of the new items featured on the official website since they're not technically still photos.

Eva Mendes rocking pre-fall 2010 ODLR.



pre-fall 2011. Rachel Zoe--put this on one of your clients, please!






Hello Mary Jane.  You're looking great these days.



pre-fall 2010



I want to spend my summer in this outfit.  Please and thanks.



 Emilie de Ravin in ODLR spring 2010 collection.





I couldn't resist....

No comments:

Post a Comment